Personal Information We Collect
▪ The domain from which you accessed the Website and the specific pages that you accessed;
▪ Information you provide to us by completing forms on the Website or App, including, information provided at the time you register to use the App or services;
▪ Information you share through the Website or App by using our services, including any Personal Information in the data you share;
▪ Information you provide to us when you contact us for customer or technical support or when you submit questions or comments;
▪ Information we receive from third party search engines or social media Website;
▪ Details of your visits to and interaction with the Website and App including, but not limited to, traffic data, IP address, repository ID, location data, weblogs, search terms entered, account activity, and other data related to the pages you visit or access; and
▪ Information you provide to us when you set goals using your account, subscribe to any of our newsletters, blogs, eBooks, or updates, or participate in promotions, contests, or giveaways, or attend our events.
Please note that the Website and App are not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and should not be used by individuals under the age of 18.
How We Use Personal Information
The information collected or shared on the Website and App will be used by us for purposes consistent with the way in which it was shared and collected, such as to:
▪ identify, tailor, and meet user needs;
▪ analyze trends to help us better understand how the Website and the App are being used, how to make it more effective, and how to provide our users with better experiences and services;
▪ create and maintain your account or user profile and provide you with our services;
▪ answer your questions or respond to your comments;
▪ remain in compliance with applicable law; and
▪ send you information regarding your progress and about our services or events.
To best serve our users, Mindbosa may also use information collected or shared on the Website or the App for the following:
▪ To provide our developers with information that can assist in creating new tools, features, functions, and services;
▪ To assess usage of specific features or services on our Website and App to make improvements to these features or services;
▪ To provide you with updates and notices regarding your Mindbosa Account, the Website or App, and updates or news relevant to your usage of your account; and
▪ To provide special services targeted to specific user groups, based on demographics or other aggregate data.
Any Personal Information you choose to share publicly on the Website, the App, or in your user account or profile may be read, collected, or used by us or by others who visit the Website or use the App. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Information you share publicly.
Reasons We Share Personal Information
Generally, we do not reveal to others any personally identifiable information, unless we secure permission or consent from the provider in advance of doing so. However, we reserve the right to share Personal Information with vendors, service providers, or other business associates that we judge to have a need for such information in connection with our provision of services to you or to our users generally, or to respond to your specific inquiries or requests.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
All Personal Information you provide to us through the Website or App is protected by us through securities measures and safeguards that we consider customary or acceptable under industry standards. However, the Internet is not a fully secure environment; moreover, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable. Although we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, there can be no absolute guarantee or assurance about the security or confidentiality of any data transmitted by you or us. Your usage of our Website and App is therefore undertaken by you at your own risk.
Where you choose a password to establish an account with us enabling you to access certain parts of the Website or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone else.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Information
You have the ability to access and correct data in your user account or profile, and thereby ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you would like to review and update your account information, suspend or cancel your account, request that we no longer use your account data, or access your Personal Information, you can do so by logging into your account settings and dashboard.
We will retain and use your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services and as necessary to comply with our own policies and obligations and for other commercially reasonable uses, including to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and for backup or compliance purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We also collect certain limited information or log files as you navigate through the Website and the App. These log files are used for system management and to track generic user behavior, which helps us better understand the needs of our users and to identify demographic trends.
Links to Third Party Website
The Website and the App may contain links to other third party Website and applications. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices of these parties, their Website, or applications. We suggest that you review these third party privacy policies before using any links, Website, or applications.
You have a choice about how we use your Personal Information to communicate with you, and you may opt out at any time by deactivating your account or changing your account preferences. You may also opt out of receiving emails from us by following the instructions at the end of one of our emails.
Transferring and Storage of Data
Personal Information could be transferred to and stored on servers or databases outside the United States. The privacy laws in these other jurisdictions could be less protective, or more protective, of your rights as compared to U.S. law. By accessing the Website or using the App, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and storage of your Personal information will be governed by applicable laws in the United States.
Mindbosa operates and manages the Website and App on servers located and operated within the United States. By using and accessing the Website or App, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
Some states have laws that allow users to request information detailing the use of their Personal Information. For example, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities). To obtain information under any such statute, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that such statutes may not cover all shared information and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Notification of Changes
How to Contact Us
Last updated: December 4, 2017